Addressable Digital LEDs have little chips inside of them. Initially made popular by the WS2812b LED chips a few years later there are all kinds of variants you can buy. They all share in common that instead of an LED strip being a single color now every few or even all individual LEDs can be controlled separately making all kinds of patterns and effects possible! Opening a new world of light enthusiasts once this became easily controllable using an Arduino board and later the ESP8266! This section of quinled.info will be all about Digitally Addressable LEDs, from controllers to LED strips to a matrix panel or “pixels” for your Christmas shows!
- Pre-Assembled boards for sale!
- QuinLED-Dig-Uno Hardware guide
- QuinLED-Dig-Uno Revision history
- QuinLED-Dig-Uno Soldering guide
- QuinLED-Dig-Uno Pinout&Wiring guide
- QuinLED-Dig-Uno Configuration examples