QuinLED-Dig2GO Full Specifications
Next to the basic specifications mentioned on the previous page below are the full specifications and capabilities:
- Very small form factor in custom plastic case
- ESP32 with 4MB of flash memory
- Fully level-shifted 5v LED data output
- Built-in digital microphone for sound reactive
- On/Off button integrated into case
- IR receiver for generic IR remotes
- 2x 4 female headers for optional expandability
- 5v, 3v3, 2x GND
- 4x GPIO (including I2C)
- Suited for generic 5v ws2812b, 5v sk6812 (RGB and RGBW)
- For more technical details please see the specifications article!
Extended functionality list:
- Built-in separate protection circuits and auto-reset fuses for LED power and onboard electronics
- USB-C ESD protection
- Built-in “relay” functionality, truly cutting off power to the LEDs when off
- Great for portable battery usage using a simple powerbank!
- Full USB-C input including USB-to-Serial and auto program circuit
- Uses CH340 USB-to-Serial chip
- Run any firmware you want!
- Truly USB-C
- Works with USB-A to USB-C cables or USB-C to USB-C cables, triggering USB-C 5v 3Amp mode