Although the dig2go is a very small controller it does pack a lot of advanced hardware making it best in class to drive addressable LEDs from such a small form factor!
- Very small form factor in fully custom plastic molded case
- Not a re-used generic part, fully custom to make it as best for it’s purpose as it can be!
- ESP32 with 4MB of flash memory
- Fully level-shifted 5v LED data output
- Switchable power output to LEDs
- Custom “relay” circuit which cuts off power to the LEDs completely when turned off in WLED!
- Great for battery powered operation using a USB powerbank
- Built-in digital microphone for sound reactive effects
- High quality original ICS-43434 digital MEMS microphone
- On/Off button integrated into case
- IR receiver for generic IR remotes
- Expandable hardware platform with 2x 4 female headers
- Switched 5v, 3v3, 2x GND available
- 4x GPIO (Extra buttons, sensors, I2C connections, etc.)
Extended functionality list
- Built-in separate protection circuits and auto-reset fuses for LED power and onboard electronics
- Proper USB and USB-C implementation
- Works with USB-A to USB-C cables or USB-C to USB-C cables, correctly activating USB-C 5v 3Amp mode
- Also still works great with a USB-A to USB-C cable!
- USB-C ESD protection
- Full USB-C input including USB-to-Serial and auto program circuit
- Uses CH340 USB-to-Serial chip
- “Open” hardware, nothing locked down, run any firmware you want!
Works great with
- Suited for generic 5v LED strips (5v ws2812b, 5v ws2811, 5v sk6812 (RGB and RGBW))
- Also works great with 5v bullet pixels or bead (seed) style pixels!