Getting LEDs in your room, car, garden or whatever else your project is going to go is going to require some knowledge. Below will be everything you need to or ever wanted to learn about setting up your LED projects, from CRI of white light to power injection, it’s all there! If an important article is missing, let me know through the comments and I will try to add it.
- The color white and CRI/Ra
- Importance of LED Cooling (Aluminium profiles)
- 30 vs 60 vs 90 vs 144 LEDs/m
- IP20 vs IP65 vs IP67 (waterproof)
- 5050 vs 5054 vs 5630 vs 5730 vs 2835 LED modules/packages
A separate section for power injection? Yes, by far the hardest part about setting up LED projects (both analog and analog) is often power related so more information about it and how to hook it all up is good to have.
(These articles have not been separated between Analog and Digital LED strip yet, will come in the future)
- 12v vs 24v LED strip or Voltage Drop
- Wire thickness needed
- Using fuses for increased safety
- What size fuse should I use?