The QuinLED-Dig2go is an easy to use small form factor addressable LED controller. It’s meant as an small setup or entry level controller for RGB-IC/Addressable LEDs being fully plug and play, no screws or anything like that! Just plug-in USB-C power (like your phone uses) and a set of Addressable LEDs and it’s up and running!
The Dig2go is very versatile in possible applications ranging from people starting out with addressable LEDs wanting to add some to their game room or bedroom to people wanting an easy to use mobile solution that can be operated from a simple powerbank!
Other unique features include:
- Very small form factor in custom plastic case
- ESP32 with 4MB of flash memory
- Level-shifted 5v LED data output
- Built-in digital microphone for sound reactive
- On/Off button integrated into case
- IR receiver for generic IR remotes
- 2x 4 female headers for optional expandability
- 5v, 3v3, 2x GND
- 4x GPIO (including I2C)
- Suited for generic 5v ws2812b, 5v sk6812 (RGB and RGBW)
- Both strip or pixels
- For more technical details please see the specifications article!
The Dig2go will only be available in a “pre-assembled” form. However it will be sold in multiple kits to allow for a multitude of use cases:
- Assembled PCB without case (with or without pigtail)
- Easy to use solution to integrate into your own product
- Assembled PCB in case with pigtail
- Just add power adapter, USB-C cable and LEDs!
- Full controller kit
- All ready to go, just add LEDs!
- Full kit
- Everything is there, including the LED strip, truly unpack and play!
To buy, click here!
- QuinLED-Dig2GO specifications (Single channel Plug&Play digital LED controller)