https://quinled.info is officially a sub-site of Intermittent Technology (website and YouTube channel). I decided to split off the QuinLED side of things to it’s own website because it was getting too complex to keep all content on a single website. So this website is mainly about my boards but over the years I have also published a lot of articles about what LEDs to get and all related tools to build the boards yourself!
- QuinLED why and about (The history)
Please go to board section for board related articles!
DC analog LED dimmers with high power handling and high PWM frequency and great ESPhome software for Home Assistant integration. Channels can be freely configured so for instanc on a QuinLED-Deca you could run 4x white + 2x RGB for instance.
- QuinLED-OG (Original) (2 channel (2x white, ESP8266 based, inactive project))
- QuinLED-Quad (4 channel (4x white or up to 1xRGBW ESP32 based board with high power handling))
- QuinLED-Deca (10 channel (10x white or up to 2x RGBCCT ESP32 based board with high power handling))
Enables control of individual LEDs on strip or string, runs the excellent WLED software for standalone or Home Assistant integration
- QuinLED-Dig-Uno (Single channel, ESP8266/ESP32, with protection and fuse, 5v/12v LED controller board))
- QuinLED-Dig-Quad (Quad channel, ESP32, with protection, fusing and power injection, 5v/12v LED controller board))