Recently renamed from QuinLED-Quad to QuinLED-An-Quad!
QuinLED-An-Quad is a ESP32 powered 4 channel WiFi PWM dimmer for 12v and 24v LED strips. It’s design goal was keeping the footprint/size as small as possible while still enabling 4 high-power channels so you can run 4 independent LED strips or use it with strip configurations up RGBW. It also has several GPIO and power pins exposed to hook up switches, sensors or anything else you would like.
The QuinLED-An-Quad has been designed from the ground up to be a DIY project so you get all the parts and build it yourself! There is no pre-assembled version planned.
Board Article Index
- QuinLED-An-Quad Specifications (4 channel (4x white or up to 1xRGBW ESP32 based board with high power handling))
- QuinLED-An-Quad Hardware guide
- QuinLED-An-Quad Revision history
- QuinLED-An-Quad Soldering guide
- QuinLED-An-Quad Pinout&Wiring guide
- QuinLED-An-Quad ESPhome sample configuration (MQTT or Home Assistant)