QuinLED-An-Deca is an ESP32 powered 10 Channel WiFi connected PWM LED dimmer. This main design goal for this board board was a lot of channels with a decent power handling. This board also accepts up to 50v input and output voltage making it suitable for a wide range of LED lights.
The 10 channels can be controlled independently or you can hook up for instance 5x CCT (CW+WW) strips or 2x RGB+CCT (RGB+CW+WW) strips!
The QuinLED-An-Quad has been designed from the ground up to be a DIY project so you get all the parts and build it yourself! There is no pre-assembled version planned.
Board Article Index
- QuinLED-An-Deca Specifications(10 channel (10x white or up to 2x RGBCCT ESP32 based board with high power handling))
- QuinLED-An-Deca Hardware guide
- QuinLED-An-Deca Revision history
- QuinLED-An-Deca Soldering guide
- QuinLED-An-Deca Pinout&Wiring guide
- QuinLED-An-Deca ESPhome sample configuration (MQTT or Home Assistant)