QuinLED-Dig-Uno has not been released yet! Will come somewhere in 2019!
QuinLED-Dig-Uno is part of the digital LED controller family and is an ESP32 powered WiFi connected addressable LED (strip) controller.
QuinLED-Dig-Uno is suited for 5v LED strips with various chips such as the WS2812b (Neopixel), APA102/SK9822 (Dotstar) or SK6822 LED chips.
- MH-ET-Live ESP32 development board
- Dual-Core CPU with plenty of memory and hardware timers for PWM generation
- WiFi 2.4Ghz 802.11N connectivity
- Wide software compatibility through Arduino IDE, Micropython or other distributions
- Onboard Micro-USB port and Reboot/EN switches
- Onboard 74AHCT125N DIP-14 3.3v –> 5v level shifter for driving maximum length strips
- Input terminals for getting maximum input power through the board (easily converted to barrel plugs if desired)
- Input voltage should always be a stable 5v!
- Space for an onboard capacitors to smooth out current
- Max 1cm height!
- Onboard DS18B20 temperature sensor
- 2 GPIO in/outputs available through pin headers
- 5v and GND available at screw terminals
- 3x Mounting holes
- 3x M2
- Small size
- Fully assembled the size is about 5cm by 3cm with a height of 2,5cm
Power handling depends on the amount of copper that is applied to the PCB. Generally these values are 1OZ by default or 2OZ if you pay extra. Depending on your needs you need to select the right amount of copper you need in your boards.
For output power there are terminals per channel, including positive 5v and GND.
Addressable LED strip often comes with seperate barrel plugs or cables to feed in more power into the strip directly and/or on both sides. I’ve designed the QuinLED-Dig series to handle as much amperage as possible through the board but there are limits. If more power is needed, please feed the strip directly next to doing so through the board, make sure to do so from the same power supply!
Maximum input/output voltage
Maximum total power input and output power
|1 OZ copper||2 OZ copper|
|16 Amps||25 Amps|